How I uninstalled 'Screen off and Lock' off of my Android device

Well, if you're reading this, you probably know what 'screen off and lock' app is! I had installed that, but then after finding out that it dosen't integrate with the power button, I wanted to uninstall it. And so i went into settings>Applications>Manage> uninstall Screen... But then it said "uninstall not successful" So i tried rebooting and stuff but it still wouldn't uninstall! I did google around for a while, went through a few forums but still couldn't uninstall! And then what I did is, go to Settings>location and security> select device administrators > uncheck Screen off and lock! And then I finally could unintall it! :D yaay! Hope this helped you too. Follow me on twitter @a_naiik and subscribe to me on YouTube @iTweaksexpert !