The Samsung Galaxy Camera- Seriously?

Samsung-Galaxy-Camera-hero.jpg (700×466)

Recently we saw that the Nikon and Android was a done deal! We see a device from Samsung, like everyday! But today, Samsung shocked us all with their new line up of Android Camera's called the Samsung Galaxy Camera's! A camera that runs a fully-fledged operating system, and that too, Jelly Bean 4.1!! But honestly, I would never want a fully fledged OS on my Camera!! 
Not only is it that OS that puts me off, I don’t like the look of it, it doesn’t look right to me. Specification wise, the 16-megapixel shooter offers Wi-Fi or 3G/4G (HSPA+) connectivity, a great feature for uploading your pics on the go. I’m pleased to know I can now see peoples Instagram pictures quicker!
On a serious note, I don’t see this device taking off. Would you use the Galaxy Camera?
Leave your comments down below, or tweet to me @a_naiik 
Thanks for reading!